ADHD Counseling 6 Sessions
6 ADHD Counseling Sessions
- 6 ADHD Counseling Sessions with a Registered Clinical Counselor. These sessions can be in person or by using telemedicine/video technology
- Understanding and managing how ADHD affects one's emotional state and anxiety levels.
- How to address some of the challenges with self-esteem and self confidence
- How to repair and improve relationships with partner, family members, and co-workers.
- Self Monitoring - building benchmarks and accountability to maintain success
- Impulse Control - thinking before acting vs acting before thinking
- Mindfulness / Building Resilience / Self Care - building mindfulness practice as a centring activity when presented with stressful and anxiety ridden situations.
- Building daily routines to include physical, psychological, cognitive and spiritual balance