Urgent Adult ADHD Assessment
Urgent Adult ADHD Assessment will include:
- Detailed and extensive questionnaires for ADHD/ADD
- This can usually be scheduled within two (2) weeks weeks of payment.
- A review of other psychological disorders such as depression and anxiety.
- There is also a detailed review of past medical history and education history.
- An interview is conducted by means of telemedicine.
- The medical part of the assessment will be performed by a Nurse Practitioner who has been trained by Dr. G. Parhar. Nurse Practitioners are independent health professionals in British Columbia who may diagnose, treat and manage acute and chronic physical and mental illnesses.
- After the Urgent Adult ADHD Assessment a consultation report will be provided that summarizes symptoms, medical history, educational history, diagnosis and provides details about management including detailed medication recommendations. These recommendations may be then implemented by the patient's family physician/nurse practitioner.
- This ADHD Assessment Report can be used for academic/school accommodations, work accommodations, disability tax credit applications and student aid applications.
- This Adult ADHD Centre will not be prescribing any medication. Recommendation for medications, if indicated, are made which may then be implemented by the patient's family physician/nurse practitioner.